All Diabetics Are Naturally Sweet
Time & Location
About the Event
At present there is no cure for diabetes. Scientists and researchers around the world are actively working on a cure.
Programs such as the Diabetes Australia Research Program has invested $36 million into current research projects across Australia hoping to decrease disease burden on individuals and healthcare services.
Pathophysiology, diagnostic approaches, management, medications and wounds are important aspects to providing high quality care in diabetic populations.
This conference will provide an overview of current trends in holistic care of diabetic patients to help clinicians gain knowledge and skills required in clinical practice.
- Pathophysiology of Diabetes
- Diagnostic Approaches to Diabetes
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Case Study - DKA in Trauma
- The Use of Coban in Diabetes
- Medications Used in Treatments
- Wounds in Diabetic Patients
6 CPD Hours
- General Registration$295$2950$0