Anaesthetics is the Best Medicine
Time & Location
About the Event
Perioperative nursing is a specialised field that requires specialised education.
This course will provide healthcare professionals with the opportunity to increase and enhance their clinical practice. Current practice and current issues (both nursing and clinical) will be discussed through concurrent sessions presented by experienced Anaesthetists, Registered Nurses and Biomedical Engineers.
This course caters for any nurse who would like to further develop their knowledge in the perioperative environment.
Topics will include:
- The use of tranexamic acid; Cricoid pressure – for or against
- Preoxygenation of obese patients; Reversal agents
- Oxygen disassociation curve
- The Fastest Surgeon on Earth
6 CPD Hours
- General Registration$295$2950$0